Monday, 16 June 2008

File 14 : Dengue = 0

Today, when I was on my way to the office, I saw many buntings which stated that "Awas! Kawasan kita sedang diserang DENGGI!" "Caution! Our place is being attacked by dengue fever!". When I read those wordings, my mind flew back to 2003, the year my mum was admitted to SJMC [Subang Jaya Medical Centre] for dengue.

Dengue is not like a normal fever. We cannot treat dengue as one. It is far more dangerous than normal fever. Normal fever may cause you to absent from school but dengue fever? It may cause you to absent from school FOREVER!

My friends, just take good care of our place, our home, our neighbourhood. I plead to all readers of Voices of Young Malaysians to make sure that there will be no single dengue cases in our neighbourhood. Make sure that every possible breeding places for Aedes mosquitoes are destroyed.

We do not want to see many bright future young Malaysians to die just like that, do we?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. James Here.. The one you informed me about the Gangstarz show. I have heard of it before but I am not aware of Filipinos that auditioned for it. It's nice to know that we Filipinos make names in different countries. And I would like to thank you for having time to leave a message in my blog. I would also like to thank you for being nice to Filipinos for being a fan of them. And I would also want to add up that I dance also. Good thing you told me it. Thank you once again. May God Bless you. =D