Monday, 1 September 2008

File 26 : Welcome Ramadhan...

1. The fasting month is coming again. Thought it will be tomorrow, but it was announced last night that fasting starts today.

2. Unlike yesteryears, fasting today is not more than just an annual ritual that needed to be observed.

3. There is not as much spirit as when I was young when people could not wait for the month of Ramadhan to come

4. Anyway, with current inflation, we should stop from buying unnecessary foods at the Bazaar.

5. It is better if we can cook [which means that no Bazaar foods], but if we still want to go to the Bazaar, just buy a kuih or two. Don't buy a dozen of those.

6. To all my Muslim friends and visitors, Salam Ramadhan, and to my non-Muslim friends and visitors, wanna join me fasting to live up the joy? ;)

p/s: I'm trying to make my post short and str8... Direct to the point.. (^_^)

0 comments: